Join NARI at our monthly chapter meeting featuring a special Houzz workshop!
Advanced How-to Houzz Workshop
In addition to a brief overview of the top things to do and maintain with your Houzz profile, pros will learn:
• Features that help you define your brand via your Houzz profile:
• cover photos, best practices for writing your business description, profile photos
• Proactive brand management - defining your brand and voice through participation in the Houzz community - and why it's important
• Setting up facets in your kitchen & bath photos (new feature demo)
• Connecting your website to your Houzz profile and connecting your Facebook business page to your Houzz profile
• Preview of new features
FREE for NARI members in good standing*
$20 per person for non-members
Space is limited! Reserve your spot now.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, Sept. 10th
Call Rebecca 310-3386
Hosted by Desert Earth and Wood
Meeting and workshop will be located at Reproductions, Inc.
234 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85705
Tuesday, Sept. 16, 5:30-7:30pm
Refreshments will be served
*NARI members in good standing can attend monthly chapter meetings free of charge. New guests of NARI members are allowed to attend 2 free meetings in a 3 month time period before being charged the meeting fee of $45; both free meetings must be within a rolling year. Previous NARI members are considered new guests only if they have been inactive non-members for over a year; companies must re-apply to become NARI members.